Yeah, I don’t know what it would be, either. Probably respectable. I’ve turned the Hepburn “”“fandom”“” into a sewage dump. MAYBE SOMEDAY I’LL WRITE A LEGITIMATE RETROSPECTIVE ON HER CAREER (UNLIKELY), BUT THAT DAY IS NOT TODAY.
Oh, all right, here’s fo-ah mo-ah:
- X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE, dir. by It Doesn’t Matter
- 두번째 사랑/NEVER FOREVER, dir. by Gina Kim
- ORLANDO, dir. by Sally Potter
- LES VACANCES DE M. HULOT/MR. HULOT’S HOLIDAY, dir. by Jacques Tati
This is false. I take sugar and cream, but I opted for the other joke because I’m a hack.
- 1: Write your URL in some writing that you thought were super cool when you were younger. Eg, bubble letters, digital clock letters, letters with lots of embellishments, or letters with smiley faces in them.
- 2: Write a list of all the countries or states you’ve been to. Write a comment on each of them. Or some, if you can’t be bothered.
- 3: List your top three statistical Tumblr crushes and draw their icons.
- 4: Draw a selfie.
- 5: Name three things you like about yourself.
- 6: Do you like the climate you live in? What do you like about it or what would you change?
- 7: What is your current mood? Write and/or draw.
- 8: Can you tie a bow-tie? A regular tie? If yes, how and when did you learn?
- 9: Pick something from your immediate surroundings and tell the story behind the item.
- 10: The last time you noticed you’d put a piece of clothing on incorrectly, i.e. backwards/inside out/etc?
- 11: What is a typical breakfast for you?
- 12: How do you take your favorite coffee? Eg strong or weak? Black or with cream/milk and/or sugar/sweetener? Filter, espresso, French press or instant? Hot or iced? Regular or decaf? None of the above?
- 13: Describe your favorite food. Who makes it?
- 14: List 5 movies that you love.
- 15: What is a wanky memory from Tumblr that still makes you blush?
- 16: What brought you to Tumblr?
- 17: Have you had any real Tumblr crushes? If you want to keep your mystery, answer with a drawing.
- 18: Do you prefer to text or call your friends?
- 19: Write an autograph version of your URL.
- 20: Pick up the nearest printed material in your first language and copy out a random paragraph.
“Blood is thicker than water”, when used in the context of family over friends, is in fact a wildly incorrect bastardisation.
The true, full quote is “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb,” and refers to relationships forged by choice holding deeper meaning than those of mere biology.
I didn’t know how many kingdom hearts fans I followed until 30 seconds ago